• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #2,3; FF #3,5,10,18; JIM #84; X-Men #2,3 All CGC

24 posts in this topic

Just got the grades back yesterday on these babies:

Avengers #2 CGC 4.0 Universal. Cream to OW $209.00. SOLD!

Avengers #3 CGC 6.5 Apparent SA Cream to OW $179.00 (small amount of color touch)

Fantastic Four #3 CGC 3.0 Universal Light tan to OW $299.00 SOLD!

Fantastic Four #5 CGC 1.5 Universal OW/W $375.00 SOLD via PM!

Fantastic Four #10 CGC 6.5 Universal Cream to OW $239.00 SOLD!

Fantastic Four #18 CGC 6.5 Universal OW/W $209.00 SOLD!

Journey Into Mystery #84 CGC 4.5 Universal Light tan to OW $315.00

X-Men #2 CGC 3.0 Apparent SA OW/W (centerfold glued to spine) $125.00 SOLD!

X-Men #3 CGC 4.5 Universal Cream to OW $159.00

The X-Men #2 is tentatively taken by another boardie. I bought it on eBay 10 years ago right after I got back into comic collecting. And I bought the Avengers #2 and #3 on Yahoo Auctions back in 2003 (both from the same guy).

All books should be in my possession around this time next week. In the meantime, I've attached thumbnails of the front covers of all 9 books.

The :takeit: takes precedence over everything else.

Shipping in the USA is $10.00 for up to 3 slabs via Priority Mail box.

Shipping to Canada is $15.00 for 1 or 2 slabs via 1st Class Mail International box. 3-4 slabs is slightly higher.

Shipping to all other international locations is $25.00 via 1st Class Mail International box.

Payment via Paypal or money order please.

th_Avengers2VG.jpgth_Avengers3FN.jpgth_FantasticFour3GD.jpgth_FantasticFour5GD.jpgth_FantasticFour10VG-FN.jpg

th_FantasticFour18VG-FN.jpgth_JourneyIntoMystery84VG-.jpgth_X-Men2VG.jpgth_X-Men3VG-FN.jpg

The chatboards were so screwed up today I didn't even realize this had posted. I tried to start this thread earlier today, gave up on it when I got an error message, went out for dinner and when I came home I started creating the sales thread again. When I tried to post it said "This thread is already posted" and I'm like "what?". So I've modified everything above to include the prices and attached the front cover thumbnails of all of the books. (thumbs u

Two weeks after being graded and exactly one week after being shipped, I FINALLY received these 9 books in today's mail. I'll scan the front covers of the 6 books already sold and PM those to the buyers. I'll be shipping those books out tomorrow.

I'll also be posting the front and back covers of the 3 remaining unsold books.