• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay 1c - Spidey by Romita Jr, Frenz, Jimenez, Deodato Elektra, Daredevil

3 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

I have another batch of auctions on ebay starting at 1c with no reserve. Go bid so I can get replenish my art fund and buy more art. :P

They are:

1. John Romita Jr Spiderman vs Shocker 1/2 splash from Spiderman Issue 86 (the series where Todd McF started with #1)

2. Ron Frenz Spiderman Family action page

3. Phil Jimenez Amazing Spiderman page with Daredevil and Kraven is all out action

4. Leandro Fernandez Daredevil page from the Brubaker run

5. Mike Deodato Elektra with a sexy full figure Elektra

ebay link

thanks for looking!

Malvin

Hey Folks,

My no reserve auctions are ending tomorrow. Most pieces are still reasonable so please have a look and bid. The next bid could win it or you! The items and current prices are:

1. Frenz Spidergirl - $38

2. Deodato Elektra - $89

3. Leandro Fernandez Daredevil - $11 - only 11 bucks!

4. Phil Jimenez Amazing Spidey - $76

5. John Romita Jr Spiderman Splash - $208.50

ebay link

Thanks for looking and I hope you bid

Malvin

Hey Folks,

I have another batch of auctions on ebay starting at 1c with no reserve. Go bid so I can get replenish my art fund and buy more art. :P

They are:

1. John Romita Jr Spiderman vs Shocker 1/2 splash from Spiderman Issue 86 (the series where Todd McF started with #1)

2. Ron Frenz Spiderman Family action page

3. Phil Jimenez Amazing Spiderman page with Daredevil and Kraven is all out action

4. Leandro Fernandez Daredevil page from the Brubaker run

5. Mike Deodato Elektra with a sexy full figure Elektra

ebay link

thanks for looking!

Malvin