• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we give Mitch a Second Chance

85 posts in this topic

Has anyone actually ever met the man? Have any of you ever met each other? This isn't snark, just curious...

He met a bunch of GA forumites and dealers last year in San Diego. They didn't have anything negative to say about the meeting which is often the case. There is usually a difference between online and offline personalities.

I didn't meet him as I was busy at my booth.

I think a part of the problem is that some people don't adjust for internet behaviour and don't realize how they actually sound when typing on a chat forum. It's different than when you can speak in person, read body language, etc.

There's usually a large learning curve for most people, although Mitch is taking a little longer than most.

:baiting:

Has anyone actually ever met the man? Have any of you ever met each other? This isn't snark, just curious...

I met him. He was cordial enough, though he seemed very distracted.

why is it that 3 of my general theads have been locked in a row.???? who knows but I guess the thread hit the limit that we were talking about. It is always good to the other side of the story brought out....that is all I presented here. We you buy a book YOU have to be responsible for yourself, if you take chance without the backing of the cgc...just be aware that anything can happen and do not crybaby after it does.

why is it that 3 of my general theads have been locked in a row.???? who knows but I guess the thread hit the limit that we were talking about. It is always good to the other side of the story brought out....that is all I presented here. We you buy a book YOU have to be responsible for yourself, if you take chance without the backing of the cgc...just be aware that anything can happen and do not crybaby after it does.

If this is what appears as coherent thought after you have made an

effort to edit it, I fear what it was you wanted to say before the edit.

To the OP, the question you might want to ask is what would Mitch do???

Or what Cal would do?

I met him. He was cordial enough, though he seemed very distracted.

Perhaps he was keeping one eye out on the road...looking for flashing lights.

So you slabbed that Action #1 when you bought it to make sure it wasn't restored?

I ask because the people that had these issues in the early to late 80's had the same chance you did to avail themselves to service that would not exist for over a decade.

Same principle Mr. Wizard.

Or what Cal would do?

hmWhat would CAL do?? CAL would and has made a list, that is

what CAL would do. :sumo:

What we actually say isnt of interest to him

Whoa!

why is it that 3 of my general theads have been locked in a row.????

Asked, and answered ...

...just be aware that anything can happen and do not crybaby after it does.

Whoa!

:ohnoez:

Whoa!

:acclaim:

Buyer beware IS a good point... in general.

It doesn't have anything to do with whether a certain seller is unscrupulous, however. The other side of that story would be the positive professional attributes of the dealer.

Sadly, the positive feedback thread about said dealer hasn't generated much for positive feedback.

Whoa!

:acclaim:

You totally jizzled that Andy. :applause:

I used it wrong, didn't I?