• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DD #7

9 posts in this topic

My First EVAR PGM thread!!! :banana:

Hopefully the pics don't suck too bad.

Pages - OW.

Not sure if visible, but there are many non-color breaking stress marks like thumb indentations or whatever on the FC as with many mid grade books (interpretation - could use a press if you are into that sort of thing).

DD7FC.jpg

DD7BC.jpg

5.5 sounds right to me. 6.0 wouldn't surprise me as the book looks better in hand. The spine looks brutal in the scans and the colors look crappy. It's solid in hand though.

I saw another copy at the same price at the TBCC. The other copy may have been a touch nicer, but the right edge scared me in that it looked too sharp compared to the rest of the book and the interior pages stuck out a bit too much for my liking (possibly trimmed). I was going to go back and line it up with another silver age book, but then I saw this copy for the same price and I fell in love with it.

Now, I just need a beat but complete copy of #1 to cap off my DD run.