• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Captain America Edition !!!Poll on page 14!!!!

280 posts in this topic

:wolfcap.jpg:

i have over a hundred but i will give this one a shot. i have a bunch of sketches with cap busting hitler up. i knew the one i subbed would have to have hitler.

Mein Kamp, Mein ! That's a great quote on this sketch. :applause: These are all awesome sketches. (thumbs u

i have over a hundred but i will give this one a shot. i have a bunch of sketches with cap busting hitler up. i knew the one i subbed would have to have hitler.

Mein Kamp, Mein ! That's a great quote on this sketch. :applause: These are all awesome sketches. (thumbs u

I didn't notice that quote till now lol

That's awesome :applause:

Mein kampf not kamp. It's an interesting read if anyone ever has the desire to pick it up. I had to read it as part of a history class project in college.

Here's a unique Cap sketch from underground artist legend Larry Welz! It's a parody of the cover to Captain America # 1. Captain Cherry say, "take that Hitler"!

i love me some Welz, wish the pics would show up. friggin board upgrade!