• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Captain America Edition !!!Poll on page 14!!!!

280 posts in this topic

Here's a unique Cap sketch from underground artist legend Larry Welz! It's a parody of the cover to Captain America # 1. Captain Cherry says, "take that Hitler"!

This book is currently at CGC being graded:

LarryWelzCapCherryCGC.jpg[/img]

LarryWelzCapCherryCGCb.jpg[/img]

Here's a unique Cap sketch from underground artist legend Larry Welz! It's a parody of the cover to Captain America # 1. Captain Cherry says, "take that Hitler"!

This book is currently at CGC being graded:

LarryWelzCapCherryCGC.jpg[/img]

LarryWelzCapCherryCGCb.jpg[/img]

Very cool indeed.

with these best of threads i have been able to see sketches that i didnt even know was out there. from ploog ghost riders to some of the simon cap sketches.

very good idea. thanks for coming up with it and for doing all the behind the scenes work.

the sketches in this thread are simply amazing

With the entries this time around, I'm definitely not expecting any votes, but I'll put my entry in anyway. :)

FallenSon3-CaptainAmericaJam.jpg

FallenSon3-CaptainAmericaJamBC.jpg

Front: Simone Bianchi, Chris Giarrusso, Herb Trimpe, Todd Nauck

Back: Mike McKone, Tony Moore, Dave Finch, Steve Epting, & Alex Saviuk

ummm - isn't Tony Moore a rather difficult SS sketch to get! Awesome piece!!! The back cover is unreal! :luhv:

With the entries this time around, I'm definitely not expecting any votes, but I'll put my entry in anyway. :)

FallenSon3-CaptainAmericaJamBC.jpg

Front: Simone Bianchi, Chris Giarrusso, Herb Trimpe, Todd Nauck

Back: Mike McKone, Tony Moore, Dave Finch, Steve Epting, & Alex Saviuk