• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

What I am going to do is start a reverse auction. First person to post :takeit: gets it. This will end on Tuesday at 10am. If no one takes it, which would be a shame, off to eBay it will go.

If it is a reverse auction and no one takes it (it reaches $0) that would literally mean no one wants it. That would be a shame!

And highly unlikely.

Having owned this book, I must say it is a really nice book. The pages are supple and the colors crisp.

JazzMan himself, (thumbs u !.. I hate to sell it after only having it for a short time... but in an unfortunate situation right now.

What I am going to do is start a reverse auction. First person to post :takeit: gets it. This will end on Tuesday at 10am. If no one takes it, which would be a shame, off to eBay it will go.

If it is a reverse auction and no one takes it (it reaches $0) that would literally mean no one wants it. That would be a shame!

And highly unlikely.

Maybe I should clarify once the item get's to a lower point than I want to sell, I'll get the heck out, lol

so its a reverse auction with a reserve! don't think I've ever seen that before!

First time for everything... if you buy it now then you wouldn't have to worry about any reserve.