• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Surprised There Was Never A Hannah Montana Comic-Book

27 posts in this topic

Maybe this is for the birds, since the show has been off the air for over a year according to wikipedia but...

DSC051611Large.jpg

But, with all that annoying Hannah Montana hype and merchandising pimped out all over kids a few years ago, I'm surprised Disney never did a comic-book. I mean there was a Kid 'N Play one afterall.

From what few episodes, I have actually seen (usually home on a sick day) the whole secret identity thing would have played perfectly in a "Spy Kids" way.

I was thinking about this when I was trying to destroy a Hannah Montana Christmas ornament in the stove yesterday night.

FYI. It didn't burn. I guess, even Hell didn't want it back. :devil:

DSC05166Large.jpg

Maybe Disney wasn't as greedy, as people claim when it comes to merchandising a franchise.

My 2c

80 degrees and sunny here at the beach.
:cry:

The pic on top is from Thursday morning where the birds eat.

Hasn't really snowed much up here though. The last time was Halloween.

DSC04735Large.jpg

DSC04739Large.jpg

It would have kicked the butts of any Hannah Montana clad trick 'r treaters coming up the step that night, that's for sure.

DSC04724Large.jpg

Why would you start a thread about this.... (shrug)

You off them meds again? ....or is everything closed in your town and there is no cable?

:(

Just kidding...I always wonder about that...After following her tour for three months, beginning in Wichita, I asked Miguel (her manager) about making "The adventures Of Hanna Montana," he just laughed at me and asked why a "52 year old man would follow her to all these shows"...when I jokingly said we were meant to be together...he slowly walked away and that's when I was slapped with that famous restraining order that made the Boston newspapers. Good thing it expires in January of 2013.

You must be pretty bored Jerel.
Yeah, just one of those weekends, even the Lohan SNL was hum-drum. zzz
Also,that's what happens went NFL season is over zzz

Waiting for MLB Spring Training :whee:

Never got back into baseball after "speculating" with 1987-88 Topps baseball cards when I was 12. Plus, the only position on elementary school team I could get was that of a scrub. But, I got my big chance at bat and walked to first base. :facepalm:

Never got back into baseball after "speculating" with 1987-88 Topps baseball cards when I was 12. Plus, the only position on elementary school team I could get was that of a scrub. But, I got my big chance at bat and walked to first base. :facepalm:
Ouch!

We still like you anyway :foryou:

Ouch!

:takeit:

Ouch!

:takeit:
:grin:

Why would you start a thread about this.... (shrug)

You off them meds again? ....or is everything closed in your town and there is no cable?

:(

Just kidding...I always wonder about that...After following her tour for three months, beginning in Wichita, I asked Miguel (her manager) about making "The adventures Of Hanna Montana," he just laughed at me and asked why a "52 year old man would follow her to all these shows"...when I jokingly said we were meant to be together...he slowly walked away and that's when I was slapped with that famous restraining order that made the Boston newspapers. Good thing it expires in January of 2013.

:roflmao: That is Awesome!