• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! All Dell/Gold Key/Whitman

391 posts in this topic

Dell Four Color #840 1957 Nice looking but has water stain on whole book along top edge. LT pages. FREE

:takeit:

JPS

rats -- cut/paste error slowed me down

was it that now? or was it the lightning flash that made you drop your keyboard? :)

Dell Four Color #1271 1962 Decent front cover, big chunk off back cover & also large patch of surface paper loss back cover. Nice OW pages.FREE CLAIMED!

fc1271.jpg

Dell Four Color #1271 1962 Decent front cover, big chunk off back cover & also large patch of surface paper loss back cover. Nice OW pages.FREE

fc1271.jpg

nix my take it. I missed the part about the back cover.

JPS can take it if he wants it. (thumbs u

Dell Four Color #840 1957 Nice looking but has water stain on whole book along top edge. LT pages. FREE

:takeit:

JPS

rats -- cut/paste error slowed me down

was it that now? or was it the lightning flash that made you drop your keyboard? :)

Doomed AND blinded. :cry:

JPS

Dell Four Color #1271 1962 Decent front cover, big chunk off back cover & also large patch of surface paper loss back cover. Nice OW pages.FREE

fc1271.jpg

nix my take it. I missed the part about the back cover.

JPS can take it if he wants it. (thumbs u

Mine says "coupon pulled off back cover" so it might be in the same shape. I'd be glad to take it unless the other person who sent requests wants it.

JPS

Wow, Jack, nice pickups ... but then again you're used to FREE stuff :baiting:

Kidding aside, some very nice pick-ups. Is it just me but I wanted to :takeit: on a couple of those b/c I didn't remember the covers though I do own a copy :insane:

Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #57 1945 Poor. Covers detached and separated. Nice complete pages, staples holding securely inside and out of pages, no creases to pages, OW/LT. Barks art. $6.00

wdcs057.jpg