• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,557 posts in this topic

Not sure where to post this in the boards....but i have an Amazing Spiderman #173 35 Cent Variant i'm willing to TRADE even for another 35 Cent Variant.

amazingspiderman13front.jpg

list of tradebait sent via PM

Hoarder! Tell your Grandma I want my variants back!

Not sure where to post this in the boards....but i have an Amazing Spiderman #173 35 Cent Variant i'm willing to TRADE even for another 35 Cent Variant.

amazingspiderman13front.jpg

list of tradebait sent via PM

Hoarder! Tell your Grandma I want my variants back!

:roflmao:

I wonder how many 35 cent price variants are in peoples collections that haven't been graded and are un-accounted for? Is it better to keep these raw or send them in to be slabbed so the variant collectors have more knowledge of what's out there?

I wonder how many 35 cent price variants are in peoples collections that haven't been graded and are un-accounted for? Is it better to keep these raw or send them in to be slabbed so the variant collectors have more knowledge of what's out there?

Best bet is just send them to me, I'll take really good care of them. :banana:

Think i'll have to pass lol

I have been trying to think up a reply to this all day. I was at a loss until now.

The money that it would cost to slab books to "make them known" could be spent much more wisely on other books instead.

so--go ahead and slab your variants :baiting:

till yer mom gives them to me again :angel:

I have been trying to think up a reply to this all day. I was at a loss until now.

The money that it would cost to slab books to "make them known" could be spent much more wisely on other books instead.

so--go ahead and slab your variants :baiting:

Guess i'll hold on the slabbing for now.

till yer mom gives them to me again :angel:

One day I'll move me and my collection out of her basement, yeah one day ...

Not the place to list auctions, I know, but I've got a nice Star Wars #2 35 center ending on eBay tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-2-35-Cent-Variant-35c-High-Grade-Rare-/200473240354?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ead22e322

I hope all is well with all the 35 cent guys out there! I know I've been quiet for a while, but I've been lurking :). - Keith Veronese

Not the place to list auctions, I know, but I've got a nice Star Wars #2 35 center ending on eBay tomorrow:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-2-35-Cent-Variant-35c-High-Grade-Rare-/200473240354?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ead22e322

I hope all is well with all the 35 cent guys out there! I know I've been quiet for a while, but I've been lurking :). - Keith Veronese

Thanks to everyone who bid! - Keith

Here is a thing I found on Craig's blog ( http://bronzeagemarvelvariants.blogspot.com/2010/06/iron-fist-14-in-cgc-92-brings-4625.html ) about the recent sale of a Iron Fist #14 35-cent cgc 9.2 that was was on c-link and a what if price if a 9.8 of the book might go for if there was one. hm

What would the only 9.4 go for now?? What if a 9.8 or even a 9.6 shows up since the crack and press; would it really go that high??

Ladies and germs, the 2010 30 cent variant price analysis, fresh from my new Overstreet. Prices are very low vice actual sales. Please tell me where I can get a 9.2 Weird Wonder Tales 15 for $30? I'll buy every single one of them you have.

You can't...