• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,558 posts in this topic

Prices for 30 cent variants of Eternals and Dr. Strange are higher than the 35 cent variants.

And the X-Men 30 centers are higher in OSPG than the 35 centers. It is true that issues 98, 99, and 100 (anniversary issue) are closer to issue 94 than the 35 centers and always sell for big bucks when offered. When (or if) a nice 35 cent X-Men ever gets auctioned it will go for much more.

I'd love to see some of the X-men 35-centers up for auction. It just never seems to happen. I'm still looking for decent copies of 105 and 106. *hint, hint* Anybody?

I was looking at the milehigh website - at the new, premium section (or something like that), and it appears that Chuck had a Kid Colt 218 and two X-men 35 cent variants.

Of course all three were gone when I clicked their links.

Wish I knew the assigned grades and prices. Anybody here see them or get them?

I was looking at the milehigh website - at the new, premium section (or something like that), and it appears that Chuck had a Kid Colt 218 and two X-men 35 cent variants.

The Kid Colt was in Fine for $63.05 (before discount).

The X-Men 106 was in Fine for $269.10 (before discount)

I did not get them. :sorry:

That is copy 4 of the 218. (turning out to be rather common)

there was one other X-men listed....

just curious if you can tell me who?

That is copy 4 of the 218. (turning out to be rather common)

there was one other X-men listed....

just curious if you can tell me who?

I don't know. They were gone when I got there. Sadness.

I'd love to see some of the X-men 35-centers up for auction. It just never seems to happen. I'm still looking for decent copies of 105 and 106. *hint, hint* Anybody?

I know I let an entire set go to Canada few years back and I emailed the buyer after the auction and tried to buy all three. He didnt know they were variants. Told me all 3 were NM/NM- or better and were not for sale. :cry:

Edited by Fastballspecial

I know I let an entire set go to Canada few years back and I emailed the buyer after the auction and tried to buy all three. He didnt know they were variants. Told me all 3 were NM/NM- or better and were not for sale. :cry:

let it go, Robert, let it go...

let it go, Robert, let it go...

Therapy is helping....

I'm not sure if they (Milehigh) had the X-Men variants ( I didn't ask) but I was told the Kid Colt #218 was listed by error as the 35 cent cover. It was the regular cover in Fine condition listed incorrectly not the 35 cent cover. Hope that helps ease the pain a little.

I'm not sure if they (Milehigh) had the X-Men variants ( I didn't ask) but I was told the Kid Colt #218 was listed by error as the 35 cent cover. It was the regular cover in Fine condition listed incorrectly not the 35 cent cover. Hope that helps ease the pain a little.

No pain. Just trying to keep tabs on the number of bonafide copies in existance. (thumbs u