• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

r100comics' feedback thread.

20 posts in this topic

FIRST POST! :acclaim:

Picked up some sweet, sweet color guides from r100comics. He was a pleasure to deal with, and shipped them fast and secure from across the pond. VERY pleased with the transaction and hope to do more.

(thumbs u

These color guides are a thing to behold they are sharp to look at better than the pics in his sales thread Great shipping and well packaged no damage and only took a little less than a week to get to me.

Beltan is a class act, folks. He packed up a massive batch of color guides for me SO securely, they arrived unscathed despite the box they were in being completely FUBAR'd by the USPS. :applause:

Shipped immediately after I paid him, too. How often does THAT happen? lol

(thumbs u all the way

I have bought from and sold to Beltan and in all cases it has been a smooth and successful transaction. Great board member to deal with. (thumbs u

Great communication, quick shipping from England. Pleasure to work with on the boards, extremely happy with my Thor 169 CGC 9.4 that I picked up from Beltan.

Thanks for the book and getting it out to me so quickly...much appreciated.

Mike

Bought 4 complete color guides. Perfect transaction. As others have said the shipping was fast, packaging is world class (everything arrived safe), great communication and good price.

Even with shipping costs from across the pond he is who I plan to go to first when looking for more color guides.

Beltan answered a WTB thread I posted looking for JLA's. After a very pleasant negotiation I bought 3 high grade JLA's. Beltan safely shipped the books immediately. The books were great, as well as the packaging and I am very pleased. My highest recomendation for R100comics !

Completed a deal with Beltan from his latest sales thread. Item packaging was great, item arrived quickly. I would definately recommend Beltan with confidence.

Hope we can deal again soon buddy!