• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40 Stunning Slabs - Keys & Nose-Bleed Grades!!!

76 posts in this topic

Over the next few evenings, I've got around 40 or so stunning slabs for your consideration. Although mainly ASMs sub-#100 in anything between 9.2 and 9.8 grade, there are also a few Bat-slabs and a handful of Marvel keys in low to mid-grade.

For those who might ask, these books are not currently listed anywhere else. No eBay, no auction house and nor are they included on the Comicana Direct site.

Unless otherwise noted, to the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Paypal is acceptable and within the UK, cheques are also fine. Given the ticket price of some of these books, direct wire transfers can also be arranged for international buyers and I'm quite happy to discuss time payment arrangements.

(2) Regarding shipping, one slab will cost $25 and this will include insurance, a pre-requisite on these books unless otherwise stated. Additional slabs will cost $10 each to ship with no additional charge for insurance.

(3) Regarding who wins what, I'm going to deviate from my usual rules given the nature and sticker price of some of these books and the fact that certain buyers might wish to remain anonymous. Therefore, the first person to post :takeit: in either the thread, or a PM, will be the winner and time stamps will be the deciding factor.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, go fist yourself. (thumbs u

(6) Returns will be accepted on these books but shipping will be at your own expense unless a material fact was not disclosed during the sale process. A material fact does not include 'it doesn't look like it does in the scan', as my scanner is on factory settings and gives the best overall representation of the books.

(7) Prices are unfortunately firm on these books, so we'll have to forego the fun of our usual haggling. :(

Wow those look like pedigree copies. Not just the high grades but the white pages and overall crispy look to them.

:cloud9: