• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF Annual #1 in NM ends Sunday

6 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd mention that I'm selling a gorgeous FF Annual #1 in CGC 9.4 NM on Ebay. It ends Sunday night and reserve has been met ($3700). The best thing about the book is its PERFECT registration...as nice or nicer than the very pretty 9.6 on Heritage right now. Check it out if you're interested under "drummy"'s auctions. Sorry I am pathetic foreheadslap.gif and have no link.

Thanks!

Dan

Beautiful book.

Are you switching your collecting focus to Original art entirely?

No, not entirely. I picked up a nice 9.2 wp copy of Annual #1 earlier this year; I am actually downgrading a number of issues in order to buy some original art and create some funds for a house in the next year or so.

So instead of 9.4 and 9.2 issues I have 9.2 and 9.0 issues. No big deal to me as long as the eye appeal is strong.

FYI, my Fantastic Four #13 (9.2 oww) will be back on Ebay tonight with a lower reserve. Hit the BIN if you're really interested - you'll never regret it!

Thanks,

Dan