• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Seller: comicmylars

31 posts in this topic

He has been buying comics from me for 3-4 years, than marks them up in his fixed priced inventory. He has set up at Wondercon, I chatted with him there. I would not hesitate to make a purchase from him.

Cool. His Ebay listing is ending tomorrow. I just tried to look up "Comic Mylars" in San Jose, CA so I can make him an offer, and apparently there's no business listing for that name.

He has been buying comics from me for 3-4 years, than marks them up in his fixed priced inventory. He has set up at Wondercon, I chatted with him there. I would not hesitate to make a purchase from him.

Cool. His Ebay listing is ending tomorrow. I just tried to look up "Comic Mylars" in San Jose, CA so I can make him an offer, and apparently there's no business listing for that name.

I do remember talking to him on the phone like 3 years ago, he sells on Ebay as a hobby. He has a full time job.

I believe, he has everything set up for automatic relisting.

I think the TMNT has been discussed before. He had a very aggressive price on it. Not unlike many of the other books.

IIRC previous threads have mentioned that he rarely accepts offers more than a couple percent off his listed price.

I compete against him in Gerber Mylars on ebay.

I have never heard anything bad about him as a seller and would not hesitate making a large purchase with him.

Did he buy your Albedo 2 CGC 9.6, Tom? That is a favorite investment of his, and a book we both appreciate.

:cloud9:

I have my eye on his 9.6 TMNT 1 but it's a bit pricey. The photos are too small for me to tell if it's a mislabeled 2nd print or a legit 1st print.

:gossip: You could send him an email and ask about the spot on the cover to confirm a first print.

Or, send him a link covering your expectations of a 9.6 and see what he sends back. Use that Gemstone grading guide link to make sure CGC got it right.

Totally legit, have sold to him a few times but never bought. TRIED to buy, but his stuff is almost always fixed price and listed at 20 to 40% or more over GPA and he won't budge on any prices. He seems to be in no hurry to sell, in fact I've seen many of his books sitting in his store for literally years!

Did he buy your Albedo 2 CGC 9.6, Tom? That is a favorite investment of his, and a book we both appreciate.

:cloud9:

No he did not buy my old Albedo 2 in 9.6.

Good Morning ComicMylar,

Im very interesting to buy X-Men Giant Size #1 white page and cgc 9.8  I rather you text me we can talk more my number is 949-942-2560 I live in Newport Beach CA