• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For all of you Black Panther fans-

8 posts in this topic

5.5 tho? ewww 27_laughing.gif

But it's Stan Lee personal copy!

He probably read it while sitting on the can or something! thumbsup2.gif

I think $250 might be a fair price but since it's a one of kind item and if 2 or 3 people want it badly $400-$500 won't surprise me.

confused-smiley-013.gif

edit:

I mean after seeing common Modern 10s and Late Bronze 9.8s/9.9s go for over a $1000 who knows?

I think $250 might be a fair price but since it's a one of kind item and if 2 or 3 people want it badly $400-$500 won't surprise me.

confused-smiley-013.gif

edit:

I mean after seeing common Modern 10s and Late Bronze 9.8s/9.9s go for over a $1000 who knows?

Boy, was I right... foreheadslap.gif

All those file copies are complete cr@p - I do not think I have ever seen a high grade issue. It is a complete waste of money for this to sell for multiples. In Heritage auctions they were selling for 40 times guide !!

I agree. Those are some of the worst file copies I have ever seen. Instead of spending mutliples on these books I'd rather buy a mid grade raw copy and meet the man in person to have him sign it.