• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick Question ComicLink bidding

5 posts in this topic

Buyers are responsible for shipping and handling. Rates vary and can be seen during the ordering process upon checkout. There is a standard 3% buyer premium on purchases. Cash discounts may apply depending on promptness of payment. :gossip:

Cut and paste magic....

My experience has been FedEx overnight is $45; 2 day is $30 and ground is $15. Waive the buyers premium for check or money order; not sure if you have to wait to clear. I haven't tried sending in a bag of cash....

No matter. My first ever ComicLink bid ended up being an epic FAIL.

I was trying to work a deal via PM for a similar comic from a bordie minutes before the auction close.

The bad news. The amount I ended up entering was $650,000 for a 9.6 TMNT 1. I hit the back button and re-entered the right amount. "Error this auction has ended" at $5800. :facepalm:

The good news. I struck a deal with the boardie and he seems like a great guy, and it a beautiful copy. (thumbs u

I've also screwed myself on a last second purchase before. Heritage makes you re-enter your PW to make a bid which caused me to miss a purchase.

Grats on the board purchase.