• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Lone Ranger Movie

60 posts in this topic

No.

+1- btw, have you seen the first still released of Lone Ranger & Tonto- bizarre.

Let me find that for you.

58902.jpg

Maybe Tonto was the Joker's great-great grandfather...could be.

Looks more like The Man in Black meets Dead Man...

No.

+1- btw, have you seen the first still released of Lone Ranger & Tonto- bizarre.

Let me find that for you.

58902.jpg

Really? They had to do that to Tonto? :facepalm:

I wished I could say I was looking forward to this but I'm not at all.

I never saw the Green Hornet movie - did they make the relationship connection with the Lone Ranger in that film?

Honestly I thought the best rendition of LR was the 1980s filmation cartoon (Tarzan/Lone Ranger Hour - both were top notch). Nothing against Clayton Moore because I liked the b/w series (Moore was much better than John Hart). I think he was treated unfairly with the lawsuit and he began wearing those god-awful sunglasses.

Do you think the upcoming Lone Ranger film will generate renewed interest in Lone Ranger

Comic Books?

mm

Even if the movie is a massive hit, the answer is no because no one associates Lone Ranger with comic books. He had a comic book series, but is not a comic book character.

I you tube'd this one night. I can't remember why.

Anyway, as i watched it I felt myself transported back about 35 years as somewhere deep down the memories began to flood out from my childhood.

It was the most amazing feeling. For over 3 decades I'd forgotten entirely that I used to watch the reruns until this theme song reopened those memories for me.

It was an awesome feeling. I love this opening.