• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks for Ruining My Weekend USPS

10 posts in this topic

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

i finally had one of my CGC invoices mailed out on 03/05/12 and received the confirmation email from CGC with the invoice's tracking number. i checked the package's status today on USPS.com and to my horror, the status shows as "Missent" and the description that the package was misrouted. WTF!!! this is not at all what i wanted! so where is it? on a plane to kilamazoo? did the train it was on derail, thus incenerating the books? did space aliens come down and abuct my books? where they stolen? did they deliver the books to someone else? all you can tell me is missent? this is BS USPS.com!!!

gimmie my books!

See more journals by lpersky

lol! Sorry, couldn't help it that was pretty funny. Maybe CGC sent you the wrong books and they've asked for them back. Kidding! I'm sure the package was just sent to the wrong city or whatever and you'll get them a little late. You've waited this long, hang in there!

sig.jpg

I have had that happen to me once. It happened when I first started sending things to my father's and I didn't know his zip. The USPS have lost four packages and even went so far as to say that my neighbors stole them. The fifth one, with the signature required was proven to be forged by a postal worker. i did get that package but someone pretended to be the supervisor so when I followed it up, there were no records.

My favorite is when the postal worker argued with me as she said very vehemently stated she got my signature when I came down stairs to get the package. Then I asked her how did I come down stairs when I live on the basement floor.

I hope the books get to you safely. If you don't post about it just send me a message.

Tnerb

well it took an extra day but I did receive the invoice/books today! thank you guys for sharing your horror stories about the post office, it can be difficult at times knowing your possessions are out there at the mercy of others and who knows what... thankfully they get it right 90% of the time!

well it took an extra day but I did receive the invoice/books today! thank you guys for sharing your horror stories about the post office, it can be difficult at times knowing your possessions are out there at the mercy of others and who knows what... thankfully they get it right 90% of the time!

What did you get back? :popcorn:

it was my Amazing AZ Con submission. 17 signature series books:

Walking Dead 2 (2nd print) signed by Robert Kirkman - 9.6

Walking Dead 3 signed by Robert Kirkman - 9.4

Walking Dead 61 signed by Robert Kirkman - 9.8

Walking Dead 80 Amazing AZ variant signed by Robert Kirkman - 9.6

Walking Dead 87 SDCC variant signed by Robert Kirkman - 9.8

Haunt 1 signed by Robert Kirkman & Greg Capullo (x2) - 9.8, 9.8

Haunt 2 variant signed by Robert Kirkman & Greg Capullo - 9.8

New Mutants 87 signed by Rob Liefeld - 9.8

New Mutants 98 signed by Rob Liefeld (x2) - 9.8, 9.8

Deadpool (2008) 1 Liefeld variant signed by Rob Liefeld - 9.8

Batman 1 signed by Greg Capullo (x2) - 9.8, 9.8

Incredible Hulk (2011) 1 signed, sketch & colored by Marat Mychaels (Hulk sketch) - 9.6

Avenging Spider-Man 1 signed & sketch by Marat Mychaels (Spider-Man sketch) - 9.8

Avenging Spider-Man 1 signed & sketch by Andy Carreon (Carnage sketch) - 9.8