• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC Silver and Bronze - THREAD CLOSED

260 posts in this topic

I'll be putting up around 150 slabs over the next week or so. This comprises the majority of my CGC collection save for a few select books. The books that I know have been pressed will be noted as such.

Shipping will be $12 for up to 3 books in a flat rate box. More than 3 books will be at cost depending on location and amount of books.

Checks and MOs are prefered. :takeit: in the thread trumps all. No probation listers, HOSers or people I may have on ignore. I will send out invoices once the thread is complete so please be patient, it will be a couple of weeks.

There will be a lot of Neal Adams and Gil Kane books here for the 3 or 4 collectors that happen to like that sort of thing :kidaround:

On to the books!

I'll be putting up around 150 slabs over the next week or so. This comprises the majority of my CGC collection save for a few select books.

:o

Yeah I know. I've been debating this for a few months now and I finally committed to it.

I'll be putting up around 150 slabs over the next week or so. This comprises the majority of my CGC collection save for a few select books.

Yeah I know. I've been debating this for a few months now and I finally committed to it.

These are killer comics, Chris. Good luck with the sale.

These are killer comics, Chris. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Bob!