• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT... any experts know wht really happened to Peter Parker's baby?

26 posts in this topic

I still can't believe Mary Jane Watson was the Salam stalker

I'm embarrassed that I actually know what your talking about blush.gif

Me too! foreheadslap.gif But don't worry, they are all still alive. blush.gif

I had this crush on this girl in middle school and highschool (I was in middleschool and highschool at the time...you sick freaks 893naughty-thumb.gif) Anyway this girl and I ended up being good friends and I still hang out with her over a decade later. She got me into watching this show around the time Marlena was possessed. How did you guys end up watching Days of Our Lives?

I had this crush on this girl in middle school and highschool (I was in middleschool and highschool at the time...you sick freaks 893naughty-thumb.gif) Anyway this girl and I ended up being good friends and I still hang out with her over a decade later. She got me into watching this show around the time Marlena was possessed. How did you guys end up watching Days of Our Lives?

When I was in college, we all scheduled our classes around 'All My Children". Why did I, a big hairy guy, do this? Because that's where the girls were.

When I was in college, we all scheduled our classes around 'All My Children". Why did I, a big hairy guy, do this? Because that's where the girls were.

OMG! Too wierd! I watched "All My Children" my first year of college too! blush.gif (Same reason as you)

It was right when Sarah Michelle-Gellar was starring as Erica Kane's long-lost daughter, Kendall. She was dating the Hungarian pre-med student, Antone. insane.gif

Pretty much the same reason. I got into it during my break periods in University. I actually started watching by accident. I was originally there to make fun of my friends for watching it, and I got hooked. foreheadslap.gif

"How did you guys end up watching Days of Our Lives?"

Watched it regularly in the 80s while in college, just something to do in the dorms while studying.

Just recently caught a few episodes as the wife was watching...and I kept saying "Marlena's dead!!!" Then I saw all the mystical stuff happening and was thinking "this is a soap?" Maybe, I can finally get the wife to watch some Buffy reruns with me.

one of my girlfriends back in high school would tape guiding light and when i would come over at night she would be watching it while i was getting #$@%$# up on my poisons and i just started to watch it when i was with her confused-smiley-013.gif valiant made a perfect point about wrestling is a guys soap couldnt have said it better 893applaud-thumb.gif