• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-go-go.

595 posts in this topic

Our Fighting Forces #19 VG+ Nice copy, with a wicked cover. Stacking pull/rub along upper left edge by spine. The classic 'Straighten that Line' by Kubert, which I personally have always considered a Sgt. Rock prototype, even though it's not called out in the Pedrin Guide. $30.00 SOLD!

off19a.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #19 VG+ Nice copy, with a wicked cover. Stacking pull/rub along upper left edge by spine. The classic 'Straighten that Line' by Kubert, which I personally have always considered a Sgt. Rock prototype, even though it's not called out in the Pedrin Guide. $30.00

off19a.jpg

:takeit:

Our Fighting Forces #19 VG+ Nice copy, with a wicked cover. Stacking pull/rub along upper left edge by spine. The classic 'Straighten that Line' by Kubert, which I personally have always considered a Sgt. Rock prototype, even though it's not called out in the Pedrin Guide. $30.00

off19a.jpg

:takeit:

Okay, you guys with the quick trigger fingers...

I'm leaving work now and going home to scan and post more books (got IT to reload my scanner drivers). Probably going to be a few hours... I'd check in around 8 pm for another burst of 20 or so books, with more to follow tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking in! See you in a bit...

Shep

These are great books. I'm really happy--going in I was only hoping for #1 and #5 and figured there was little chance for #1.

Looking forward to the other titles.

It will be a full-frontal war-fest assault, Marc!

These OFFs are nice, but there are some particularly nice AAMOW and SSWS runs that will coming up after the OFFs. I've really,really enjoyed having these books, and seeing them go to good homes here on the boards is a real treat!

For you, anything! Just look at that time post.

Our Fighting Forces #1 FN Great looking copy! Very light soil/stain on top of back cover. Tight and flat, with offwhite pages. Date in pencil on back cover. $130.00

off1-1.jpg

P

Ill take if available