• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-go-go.

595 posts in this topic

As promised, more books coming up at 5pm.

20 or so nice ones, and that should pretty much clue up the OFFs.

Then what would we like to see next? Killer early All American Men of War, or awesome early Star Spangled War?

Do tell....

SSWS would be cool, as some of those early issues are hard to track down. That said, it's all good.

Then what would we like to see next? Killer early All American Men of War, or awesome early Star Spangled War?

Do tell....

SSWS would be cool, as some of those early issues are hard to track down. That said, it's all good.

Yes - drain Captain DeepPockets of $ prior to listing AAMOW, please.

Do tell....

I'm so happy to see you're waiting Andy. :facepalm:

Do tell....

Yes - drain Captain DeepPockets of $ prior to listing AAMOW, please.

Captain Deep Pockets? I wish. :cry:

Do tell....

You beat me to the punch on a fair few books yesterday..... :foryou:

Do tell....

You beat me to the punch on a fair few books yesterday..... :foryou:

I was shocked to beat you to the punch and today is another day. :wishluck:

Good Luck to all.

Okay... and we're back.

Our Fighting Forces #65 VF Stunner. Bright colours and offwhite pages. Dust shadow along upper edge of back cover. VERY tough book in this grade – I looked for years to find one. $75 (which is what I paid to get this honey.) SOLD!

off65-1.jpg

Okay... and we're back.

Our Fighting Forces #65 VF Stunner. Bright colours and offwhite pages. Dust shadow along upper edge of back cover. VERY tough book in this grade – I looked for years to find one. $75 (which is what I paid to get this honey.)

off65-1.jpg

:takeit:

Our Fighting Forces #68 CGC 7.0 Offwhite to white pages. Frankly, I can’t see where they dropped this from an 8.0 (grease pencil of cover, perhaps?) but I’ll go with the CGC grade here. Deslabbed. Great copy. $30.00 SOLD!

off68.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #68 CGC 7.0 Offwhite to white pages. Frankly, I can’t see where they dropped this from an 8.0 (grease pencil of cover, perhaps?) but I’ll go with the CGC grade here. Deslabbed. Great copy. $30.00

off68.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #70 FN/VF Another very nice copy. Tight, flat and white pages. Very light fade/rub at upper left edge of cover along spine. Otherwise, pretty darn sweet. $30.00 SOLD!

off70-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #68 CGC 7.0 Offwhite to white pages. Frankly, I can’t see where they dropped this from an 8.0 (grease pencil of cover, perhaps?) but I’ll go with the CGC grade here. Deslabbed. Great copy. $30.00

off68.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #71 FN- What can I say about this book? It’s got the greatest cover in the history of DC war… period (imho anyway). This is a solid copy. Nothing serious to report. Light surface soiling on back cover. Cream pages. $25.00 SOLD!

off71-1.jpg