• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet to be slabbed Pedigree books?

4 posts in this topic

When a book is offered by a dealer with a cert from a recognized pedigree will CGC also recognize it when sent in for slabbing/grading?

I think the answer is yes, but I couldn't find a quick answer via the "search" (quote marks intentional)

I believe I read that they will keep/destroy the cert when you send it in with the book (which is fine if the book is slabbed with the ped mark).

thanks!

When a book is offered by a dealer with a cert from a recognized pedigree will CGC also recognize it when sent in for slabbing/grading?

I think the answer is yes, but I couldn't find a quick answer via the "search" (quote marks intentional)

I believe I read that they will keep/destroy the cert when you send it in with the book (which is fine if the book is slabbed with the ped mark).

thanks!

Yes. Also, they send you the certificate back with the book. They even sent me back my Manitoba certs when I was a n00b and didn't know they didn't recognize the Manitobas as a ped.

I think the "search" function here only works when Blowie is the one sending the query. I'd say 25% of the time my search yields results.

Good question - I am curious to the answer...

thanks!

Yes. Also, they send you the certificate back with the book. They even sent me back my Manitoba certs when I was a n00b and didn't know they didn't recognize the Manitobas as a ped.

Same for recognized collections then I'd assume? (Don Rosa is called a "collection" and I've never been certain if it is thought of as just a collection, or if its actually a pedigree, just maybe a lesser one....)