• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Sale for those who Missed the Holiday Sale

278 posts in this topic

My post was meant to be a PM. To Brian, I'm sorry I was careless and posted here. I had pulled up this thread to get the image so I could post it in the PM. I had 10 windows opened and was rushing. My apologies again and Brian has already responded.

Scott

While it may have been a mistake, I think you've done a good service as someone else (and another who will remain namless) have spoken up noting they've received similar service.

I think it deserves some sort of explanation.

Just FYI, I never shy away from anything being aired publicly, so if there's a problem or complaint, I take no offense to folks asking what's up or what's happened with a given issue -- most people who are buying from me know that from time to time, shipping can really gum up. Scott's is an egregious incident, but there are others that have taken too long to resolve. Generally I offer refunds much sooner but I realize this is very frustrating and unacceptable.

Just FYI, I never shy away from anything being aired publicly, so if there's a problem or complaint, I take no offense to folks asking what's up or what's happened with a given issue -- most people who are buying from me know that from time to time, shipping can really gum up. Scott's is an egregious incident, but there are others that have taken too long to resolve. Generally I offer refunds much sooner but I realize this is very frustrating and unacceptable.

Brian, there’s a lot of difference from neglecting things unintentionally (because of someone’s problems or weaknesses) or on purpose.

From what I get here there would be hardly someone questioning your integrity, so the apology is much appreciated, especially for those which does not know you yet. :)

Brian, there’s a lot of difference from neglecting things unintentionally (because of someone’s problems or weaknesses) or on purpose.

From what I get here there would be hardly someone questioning your integrity, so the apology is much appreciated, especially for those which does not know you yet. :)

It's very important for me to clarify. Most of them are not without significant communication. The fact that happens is a problem, but I just want to make sure people know it's an issue generally where things get too busy or in these two cases -- something has happened with the books. With the volume I was doing I wasn't always tracking the books properly there have been a few that have taken longer than they should to resolve.

Witching Hour 13 NM

$80

WH13.jpg

Take it

since you asked Brian, is this an oversight that I didn't get an invoice or there is a black list "your money is no good here" (shrug)

there is another book in this thread that I :takeit: beside this one that also was never invoiced.

not that I want the books any longer. As long as I know it is an honest mistake, it is fine with me. I just don't want to wait for an invoice from the most recent sale thread that may never come.

As I mentioned, I did not invoice many folks from my most recent thread because I am traveling (Miami -- then home for a couple days -- then vegas) until I am home from Miami, and then I will invoice and then ship during my return from Vegas (on tuesday).

I'm not sure why you didn't get an invoice, but I can assure it wasn't because your money is no good.

I already have you down for your invoice. Some people I did get invoices out for the most recent thread and some have already gotten their books. Albeit not many.

My transaction has been resolved with Brian. And I will buy from him again. (thumbs u

That's great news. Now I don't have to sharped my pirch fork and oil up the torches.

Speak of the devil..

Did you ever invoice your thread from about a month ago, Joey??

PM sent.. ;)