• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want to buy an X-men 266 for $3500

8 posts in this topic

Let's see I have $3500 bucks sitting in the bank and I want to purchase a comic book do I get......

A Lower grade ASM #1 or AF 15....naw maybe a low to mid grade Uncanny X-men #1 or FF#1..............I don't think so, let go with a real investment grade winner like a high grade modern X-men #266 in 9.9

Yea that's the ticket foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

"Just saw X-men 266 in CGC 9.9 on comiclink for $3500(sorry I am not very computer savy and dont know how to post a link.) This seems a little on the pricey side. But maybe I'm wrong. "

I think the listing has already served its purpose - Another bit of exposure for ComicLink on this Board, and no doubt in a few other forums commenting on the ludicrous price.

youre saying Josh is putting it up there to hype his site? How does putting up a comic for a stupid price help Comiclink, if it only serves to attract derision and doesnt sell. INO its only another selller with a high# slabbed modern testing tghe upper limits. IMO Josh couldnt dissuade him...

I don't have a problem with a seller throwing out a crazy price hoping that someone will bite on it but if someone does well its only money (not mine). Gee for that kind of coin you could get issue #12, 9.4 and still have change left to fly to New York and pick it up. makepoint.gif

I suspect that this issue, and the TTA#93-9.6, will be parked on CL with no bids on it for a while. If it is bought at that price do you think someone on these boards would ever admit to buying it? flamed.giftonofbricks.gifforeheadslap.gif