• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, where were all the post for Comiclinks Napa auction?

5 posts in this topic

Based on the prices, I know I was not the only one bidding, but I was surprised by no post on this site? I really wanted the Batman 66, but $1200 was my limit. I did win the Detective 122 and 159. Paid more than I wanted, but two books I have been trying to get for some time, especially the 159. I was tempted by the 156, but at $510, I will stick with my copy. Same is true for the Batman 59, 61, 62, and 68.

What did anyone else get?

I bid over $1,800 on the Tec 142 and came up short. It's a tough book and I like the cover but I really didn't want to have to go over 2K to try and land it. Personally I would rather get that book with just the 7.0 cover with no 2nd 8.0 cover underneath. I was tempted to bid on the Batman with the Two-Face cover but decided against it because there is a book available elsewhere that's probably #1 on my want list currently.

I did win the Detective 122 and 159.

How do you know? You can never tell whether the reserve has been met on ComicLink auctions.

Bottom bidding box in an active auction tells you if the res is met or not. gossip.gif