• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: X-Men Team Edition !!!Poll on Page 8!!!!

197 posts in this topic

The connecting covers are pretty cool, but i think they should be in their own category for a BotB competition, i don't think its fair putting a piece comprised of multiple blank covers against one book which only has a sketch done on the front cover or front & back covers even.

what does everyone else think?

I'd lean towards agreeing with this [selfish reasons] but like HCE mentioned popular vote went with allowing connected covers. My competition has seriously raised the bar on this one with some phenomenal covers.

Can't wait to see who takes home the crown.

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a 3 way contest! The victor takes on the champ.

Owner: yagyare

Artist: Geebo Vigonte

1606890_452409721548866_1710274897_n_zpsf651fed7.jpg

VERSUS

Owner: kaholo1256

Artist: Danny Cruz

0001Z3_zps2234649e.jpg

cover1to2_zpsb896eea4.jpg

cover2to3_zps2c9aef6c.jpg

photo-5-1_zps151425fd.jpg

VERSUS

Owner: HCE

Artist: Daniel Govar

xladies_6_sm_covers_sm_zps356b5409.jpg

Go forth and vote. 72 hours until it closes.

These are so good. But I also want to say screw you guys for making really hard to compete in this. :jokealert:

Yep, I expected someone to pull out the stops for the Avengers and Justice League by now but I guess not. Should have another for this one later this summer to put here as well. The Team BotB is where A games come to dual though since they are the only Multi-Cover section for now.

Man have I been slacking.... Alright well let's get back on track before heading out to the North Texas show tomorrow.

The challenge has been laid out.

In The Challenger…

Owner: HCE

Artist: Daniel Govar

xladies_6_sm_covers_sm_zps356b5409.jpg

Vs.

The Champ…

Owner: forde81

Artist: Clay Mann

24gfi_zpsdf130f88.jpg

For the Prize of:

Best of the Best X-Men.