• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your least favourite graemlin

48 posts in this topic

Just tell us one thing before you go, Balki:

Who wins in a Jell-O wrestling match-- Scarlett or Baroness???

Well, it all depends on the flavor of the Jell-O, now, doesn't it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif You won't fool me with your evil Jedi mind tricks, Cousin Larry!

firedevil.gif

this one os better than devil.gif.

Maybe we can get a bunch of new graemlins, I keep these ready for use when a normal one doesn't fit the situation:

amazed.gif

banghead.gif

beer.gif

blurp.gif

blownup.gif

firedevil.gif

drunk.gif

drool.gif

dunce.gif

evil.gif

flame.gif

hyper.gif

jawsdown.gif

leright.gif

lmao.gif

mischievous.gif

rolleyes.gif

scared.gif

shhh.gif

spiderman.gif

surrender.gif

weeping.gif

yuck.gif

I agree, Steve. Maybe we can convince them to give us a whole new set. Our old ones are getting booooooooorrrrrrrinnnngggggg! (or is it really......us?)

I mean, can't a guy buy one piece of G.I. Joe artwork without people rushing up to ask him if Cobra Commander swings both ways or if Serpentor goes commando underneath that crazy get-up?? sign-rantpost.gif

But.....Gene.....as I recall.....you didn't buy.....JUST ONE PIECE!

gene.jpg

27_laughing.gif

I just think it looks ugly.

Runner up is

sumo.gif

wtf does a sporting ritualisation of Shinto have to do with anything

Third place

devil.gif

Ugly again

I always hated this one too...especially since it tramslates to a benign 'lol' It looks like a sarcastic mean laugh AT someone, not the usual 'I'm kidding around' 'lol'

You know Gene.......

GI JOE SUX! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Oh yeah? Oh Yeah? OH YEAH??? Well...OK, maybe you have a point. tongue.gif

sign-offtopic.gif By the way, I've got to find a way to lose this "G.I. Joe guy" rep. I mean, can't a guy buy one piece of G.I. Joe artwork without people rushing up to ask him if Cobra Commander swings both ways or if Serpentor goes commando underneath that crazy get-up?? I mean, sheesh - G.I. Joe isn't even on my top 10 list of things I collect!! sign-rantpost.gif

Now - go torment Hammer some more on that other message board!!! 27_laughing.gif

Gene... Id trade with ya - - how do you think it feels to be known as the "Hateful torture avatar" guy????? blush.gifconfused.gif

See, Aman, you gotta' realize, that if you don't perpetuate your own myth, the general short attention span of the board in general will lead to most people forgetting about it.

BTW, what are you talking about? 27_laughing.gif

I don't know about "least favorite", but this one:

confused-smiley-013.gif

sure confused me when I first got here. I couldn't make out that those were arms being shrugged. It looked more to me like a smiley-face being cooked on a spit.

foreheadslap.gif