• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shannon Elizabeth, Van Williams, Mia St John Signature Series For Sale!

17 posts in this topic

A quick three and out tonight, usual GACollectibles rules apply.

Shipping is $10 in US for 1st slab, $2 for each additional. PM for International quote.

First up...

Ultimates #4 CGC 9.6 SS $90 Shannon Elizabeth, "Shannon Elizabeth appearance" is noted on the label EDIT: Highest Graded! SOLD!!

13312.jpg

How can I read the articles if the playboy is in a plastic case? :sorry:

Buy it. Crack it. Read it! :acclaim:

Anything beyond that I don't need to know. :eek:

Ultimates #4 CGC 9.6 SS $90 Shannon Elizabeth, "Shannon Elizabeth appearance" is noted on the label EDIT: Highest Graded!

13312.jpg

:takeit:

You sold me!

You had me at :takeit: ! Thanks!

Ultimates #4 CGC 9.6 SS $90 Shannon Elizabeth, "Shannon Elizabeth appearance" is noted on the label EDIT: Highest Graded! SOLD!!

13312.jpg

:o WHAT? :cry:

And what I'm most upset with is the fact there is no picture of her signing it.... :taptaptap:

13312.jpg

And what I'm most upset with is the fact there is no picture of her signing it.... :taptaptap:

I hope you don't mind me asking this in your thred but the curiosity is killing me.....what part did Shannon Elizabeth play in this book?

13312.jpg

I hope you don't mind me asking this in your thred but the curiosity is killing me.....what part did Shannon Elizabeth play in this book?

Google is your friend. Here is the plot summary from Comic Vine:

Plot Summary

Billions have been spent on Nick Fury's gloal security force, but the public is starting to complain because there's no huge threat for them to battle! Meanwhile, friction breaks out between the members when The Ultimates movie is optioned!

Space/New York City

Tony Stark is in space with Shannon Elizabeth and having an interview with Larry King back in New York City. Things are not going well with the justification of the team. Billions have been spent and the team isn't even formed.