• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#7 Dave Stevens Registry set up for sale!

89 posts in this topic

So my five year old is starting school this fall and my three month old is going to day care. Kids are expensive and in order to keep my CGC habit going I'm selling off most if not all of my registry set. :cry: I've been saying for months I need to try and focus my stuff.

My loss your gain, yea, yea...

Usual rules apply of course and the :takeit: rules. I prefer to use priority shipping so your slab gets to you in one piece and fairly quickly. Shipping costs will be exact based on the number of slabs purchased. For now I will only be listing the books available. I will put pictures up tonight when I get home from work. Feel free to ask any questions you might have or make any offers via PM.

Oh yeah, if you have sig lines turned on everything in my sig line is in this sale except the Crossfire #12 which I had sold and upgraded to 9.8. Just haven't had time to take another picture....

Airboy #5 CGC 9.8 $95 SOLD!

DSC0115-X2.jpg

Alien Worlds #4 CGC 9.8 $65 SOLD!

Crossfire #12 CGC 9.8 $110

DSC0125-X2.jpg

DNAgents #24 CGC 9.4 $35 SOLD!

DSC0134-X2.jpg

Jonny Quest #5 CGC 9.4 $35

DSC0149-X2.jpg

Pacific Presents #1 CGC 9.8 $65 SOLD!

Planet Comics #1 CGC 9.8 $80 SOLD! :cry:

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #2 CGC 9.6 $35

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #3 CGC 9.8 $75 SOLD!

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #3 (second copy) CGC 9.8 $75

True Love #1 CGC 9.8 $65 SOLD!

Vanguard Illustrated #2 CGC 9.6 $35

DSC0155-X2.jpg

Vanguard Illustrated #2 CGC 9.8 $70 SOLD!

Alter Ego Magazine #21 CGC 9.6 (currently only 1 on the census but soon this will be two) $55 SOLD!

Alter Ego Magazine #43 CGC 9.8 (currently NONE on census, I subbed 2 so soon there will be 2 of these at this grade) $75 SOLD!

Fixed the original post regarding the Alter Egos. I thought they were already on the census but since they haven't shipped to me yet (everything else is in hand), the census hasn't updated yet. Sorry about that! :doh:

Planet Comics 1, True Love 1 9.8's

:takeit:

Great pick-ups, Nick. Congrats!

Thanks. Planet Comics 1 is my top Dave Stevens cover love.

:cloud9:

Whew, thank you for removing that temptation :applause:

Nice pickups.. :headbang:

Alter Ego Magazine #21 CGC 9.6 (currently only 1 on the census but soon this will be two) $55

Alter Ego Magazine #43 CGC 9.8 (currently NONE on census, I subbed 2 so soon there will be 2 of these at this grade) $75

Planet Comics 1, True Love 1 9.8's

Great pick-ups, Nick. Congrats!

Thanks. Planet Comics 1 is my top Dave Stevens cover love.

Whew, thank you for removing that temptation :applause:

Nice pickups.. :headbang:

Man - one of the rare times I showed up just at the right moment.