• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Con Sales Thread - CLOSED!

85 posts in this topic

I was wondering if he picked out the best ones and IF luck holds out they grade 9.8 will that mean that all the people at the booth will get at BEST 9.6 if they are lucky??

And will this not make this a very very rare comic in 9.8 if 90% of the books have a printing problem ?

Why I think this is if speculators and fans pick up the books at booth and ship them off to CGC and get back 20 ->at 9.6 or less then this book will have a more normal grading curve than most moderns (that most grade 9.8 ) And deversity leads to value ?

If anyone wants to take a chance with a raw and make me go back through them then they will be $25 each NM/NM+. Can't guarantee anything higher.

Lady Mechanika 0 Wonder Con 2012 raw $25 NM/NM+

Post an :takeit: plus qty.

If anyone wants to take a chance with a raw and make me go back through them then they will be $25 each NM/NM+. Can't guarantee anything higher.

Lady Mechanika 0 Wonder Con 2012 raw $25 NM/NM+

Post an :takeit: plus qty.

:takeit: x1

+ the above statement.

Looks like someone else on the bay has a presale on this book. Hope you get the 9.8s before he does.

You'll never see me pre-sale on eBay, that's how you get burned.

I went through the books before opening and broke open the shrink wrapped bundles... All of them. I already have my contenders.

Looks like someone else on the bay has a presale on this book. Hope you get the 9.8s before he does.

You'll never see me pre-sale on eBay, that's how you get burned.

I went through the books before opening and broke open the shrink wrapped bundles... All of them. I already have my contenders.

Excellent.