• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Key Books In Mid/High Grade - REDUCED PRICES

118 posts in this topic

NEW- CHECK OUT LAST PAGE FOR UPDATED PRICES ACROSS ALL BOOKS REMAINING!

Hello to all my fellow book enthusiastsa and boardies,

I've dealt with some of you, but not as many as I would like - hence this post is here! I've been a collector for a while and now have taken up the hobby of buy/sell/trade versus only buy/buy/buy/take from wife/buy/buy hm

:blahblah: But I digress.

Please note I do have a kudos thread and have dealt with some of the boardies, so if you have any concerns, would be happy to discuss with you (or point you to additional references)

The terms are as follows:

1) Please No HOS or Probation members

2) Prices are always "or best offer", however, I may test ebay before giving in on a book if interest is lower

3) :takeit: trumps PMs. Please feel free to PM me though.

4) For all US addresses, shipping and insurance is always included in the price, so no extra charge. I use those Medium Boxes from USPS (Priority - gets most places in 2-3 days).....except on really expensive stuff (Over $5k) registered mail is often better (takes a little longer, but they don't kick the package down the street to your house.....in plan sight anyways). International buyers - best to contact me first

5) Prices assume Check or money order payment. If you want to use paypal, that's fine, but we'll have to add their fees

6) Time payments are available for larger purchaes. I'm very flexible with my time payments and have references to back it up.

and are you ready?

Hulk 1 cgc 2.0 OW/W Restored label - Slight (A) restoration - $1950

Literally think there is one spot of color touch on the book, perhaps it can be lifted and book would reslab universal? Who knows. I bought raw as a 2.5 for $2250, so :rolleyes:

Hulk1cgc20Rfc.jpg

Hulk1cgc20Rlabel.jpg