• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Wondercon Sketches

27 posts in this topic

So here's my goodies from Wondercon. Some were pre-show made. The rest were from the show. I was at Artists Alley at 9.:45am, and noticed that most of the local artists were late. **cough cough** Thanks to some of the artists I've contacted before to let me cut in their commish list knowing I'm only there for one day. Shout out to Gemma who took care of me picking up the sketches. And to Dre (Beachbum), who I finally met at the CGC booth. Oh and Dre, you have yet to answer why comic collectors get the ladies. And now to the sketches:

Scott Blair. I skipped the sketch op from here coz I talked to Scott beforehand to work on this. Shows he's not only good with the female curves but also the faces. Dre gives this one his stamp of approval.

1c8ddc3b.jpg

Scott Blair. I skipped the sketch op from here coz I talked to Scott beforehand to work on this. Shows he's not only good with the female curves but also the faces. Dre gives this one his stamp of approval.

1c8ddc3b.jpg

Killer!

Whilce Portacio. Take one off my bucket list of sketches. This one got a lot of ooohs and ahhhs from other artists. Thanks to Jo for dealing with my daily emails, and Whilce for squeezing me in his Saturday list. Mabuhay!

d5490cfe.jpg

That's it. Just 6. Could've been 7, but SOMEONE drew me an ink-only sketch after I paid for full color. I've gotten comments on why I'm wasting my money and opportunities on the same sketch over and over again. My money, my collection. Take it, or turn off the VIEW SIG in your profile.

Whilce Portacio. Take one off my bucket list of sketches. This one got a lot of ooohs and ahhhs from other artists. Thanks to Jo for dealing with my daily emails, and Whilce for squeezing me in his Saturday list. Mabuhay!

d5490cfe.jpg

Oooh... ahhh.... (worship)

Did Whilce forget to sign the skethc?

*spoon*

Help? Dre? Gemma?

Thats the first thing I look for when I pick up the sketch. You'd be amazed at how many artists forget to sign the F'n thing

The Blair & the Portacio are my favs so far

That's it. Just 6. Could've been 7, but SOMEONE drew me an ink-only sketch after I paid for full color. I've gotten comments on why I'm wasting my money and opportunities on the same sketch over and over again. My money, my collection. Take it, or turn off the VIEW SIG in your profile.

I say F' em, get what makes you happy, screw the rest.

That being said, some of you ideas are brilliant, love the Family Guy parody, and the Whilce Portacio [hail] he knocked it outta the park. [thumbsup]