• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Wondercon Sketches

27 posts in this topic

I like the Idea of getting the same cover done by different artists, I do the same thing at cons but not with the same comic cover, I get something totally wacky and not comic related I feel it gives artists a chance to break from drawing 100+ wolverines and DeadPools and do something different. They usually like the break and I get good results I have done Alien from Aliens, Pin-Head, Mars Attacks Aliens and always love the results I have a Predator on the way now.

That's it. Just 6. Could've been 7, but SOMEONE drew me an ink-only sketch after I paid for full color. I've gotten comments on why I'm wasting my money and opportunities on the same sketch over and over again. My money, my collection. Take it, or turn off the VIEW SIG in your profile.

Surprised you get hate for that - I think it's a great idea. A classic cover to begin with, and some great homages. Particularly like the Portacio, and the zombie one in your sign line (who was that?).

Hope you manage to resolve the Portacio missing sig...

That's it. Just 6. Could've been 7, but SOMEONE drew me an ink-only sketch after I paid for full color. I've gotten comments on why I'm wasting my money and opportunities on the same sketch over and over again. My money, my collection. Take it, or turn off the VIEW SIG in your profile.

Surprised you get hate for that - I think it's a great idea. A classic cover to begin with, and some great homages. Particularly like the Portacio, and the zombie one in your sign line (who was that?).

Hope you manage to resolve the Portacio missing sig...

Zombie Wolvie vs. Zombie Supes is by my fave artist Ken Haeser. He also made me a Batman vs. Joker that I have yet to add to my sig.

The Portacio ordeal... I got a hold of CGC and they said they'll take care of it. Waiting.