• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone Been Exposed To Something That Might Give You Super-Powers?

108 posts in this topic

Lord, the things we played with every day, and luckily never were exposed to harmful agents.
Yeah, I've been exposed to small, but healthy doses of Bosco for the past few years. The only "side effect" I can notice is a more positive appreciation for the Copper Age. :cloud9:

DSC05197Large.jpg

Prurient. (tsk)

Lord, the things we played with every day, and luckily never were exposed to harmful agents.
Yeah, I've been exposed to small, but healthy doses of Bosco for the past few years. The only "side effect" I can notice is a more positive appreciation for the Copper Age. :cloud9:

DSC05197Large.jpg

:cloud9:

When I left Afghanistan they handed us a form and said "check/write in what you have been exposed to so we know for down the road if you ever end up in the VA hospital." Every box was checked and the form had no room left front or back to write anything else down.

Hmm

well... I was in a fire.. and got out through the fire had smoke inhalation and such..(which is just awful smoke inhalation is one of the worst things I have ever experienced! )

I was nearly electrocuted by power lines once..

in school we had a corner where there was no desk ..because there was a spot in the ceiling where the asbestos would fall out from the ceiling insulation..

so I was exposed to that..

radiation..

not counting multiple xrays and MRIs

my dad worked at a government nuclear weapons facility lol we used to joke that for Christmas we didn't need any fancy lights because dad glowed like a Christmas tree

not so funny now that he has had multiple health problems from radiation and asbestos..

he and my mom have both had multiple instances of cancer..

add that most of my childhood we lived within 3 yards of the major power plant in our area right under the big transformer and all the power lines..

I don't have any super powers but I may be on my way to being like "Mr.Glass"

as I broke another bone this week..grabbing for the salt shaker..

so I will probably turn super villian..

unless I get cancer first..but I am hoping for super villian..

so enemies beware lol

I once found a waste water drum at the creek from a place that was miles DOWNSTREAM. How it got there I have no idea. I decided to hop on it and ride it down some rapids. After flipping over on it just after clearing the rapids I noticed I had ripped my bathing suit and my junk was hanging out. Luckily I had a shirt to hold in front of me or it would have been a long walk back to the car...past the state trooper barracks.

DSC05197Large.jpg

Prurient. (tsk)

I'm gonna have to Google that word. hm

I am Exterminator Man!

exterminator.jpg

You did go from mild mannered Oakman to insanely popular Oakland with just one exposure to Justin. hm

:acclaim: It's all about the books baby,it's all about the books!

lol

Some exposure to that Hulk #1 would be alright by me. :shy: