• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Pre-Code Horror and other vintage junk

41 posts in this topic

I'm listing some more pre-code horror and a couple other books. Shipping is $6 U.S. - but will ship worldwide. :takeit: rules. I'll put the remainders from the previous PCH thread at the end.

BEWARE 11 (Trojan) G cream pages - there is about an inch missing out of spine. Great Myron Fass self referencing cover. Disbrow art.

$35 SOLD

beware011.jpg

I'm listing some more pre-code horror and a couple other books. Shipping is $6 U.S. - but will ship worldwide. :takeit: rules. I'll put the remainders from the previous PCH thread at the end.

BEWARE 11 (Trojan) G cream pages - there is about an inch missing out of spine. Great Myron Fass self referencing cover. Disbrow art.

$35

beware011.jpg

:takeit:

DARK MYSTERIES #10 G- cream pages - H20 damage - about a third of the cover - visible on inside more than exterior, but whole issue was probably damp at one time - as there is rust on staples - with bleeding into

centerfold paper. For some reason this classic burning witch cover is harder to find than the rest of the run.

$50

darkmyst010.jpg

DARK MYSTERIES #19 VG+ cream pages with light tan at bottom edge. Tanning on inside covers. Classic torture wheel cover and an insane story "Born in the Grave" with gross dangling eyeball panel.

$450

darkmyst019.jpg

darkmystBC019.jpg

MYSTERIOUS ADVENTURES #15 Looks like at least a VG/F but has coupon clipped out of the last page ( ads on both sides) . cr/ow pages. Classic Doug Wildey story with dinosaurs bowling with decapitated human heads - yes you read that right.

$75

mystadv015.jpg

Could you do a scan of the interior pages of the DM 19?

I don't want to flatten the book for a scan - but later I can post interior pix - probably need to charge the camera :)

CLUE COMICS V.2 #2 G tan pages with some brittleness - though the damage has been done - see top right. Similar chipping on inside at bottom right as well, but rest of the pages are fairly supple - you can run your thumb across the the top corner without additional flaking.

Classic torture cover.

$180

cluev2002.jpg

D/CK TRACY #56 VG/F ow/w. Incredibly violent cover that often goes unnoticed. On any other crime title a cover this violent would be a highly coveted classic, But Tracy books don't sell for spoon

$30 SOLD

dicktracy056.jpg

$35 SOLD

Thanks 50sHorrorBuff

$35 SOLD

beware011.jpg

Awesome..all I need in the Beware run is the one that Conan guy did.. lol

OUT OF THE SHADOWS #8 VG/F ow/w pages. Front and back corner chips keep the grade down. Includes what looks like an Alex Toth story, uncredited in OSPG ( unless the new one has it).

$275

oots008.jpg

ootsBC008.jpg

GREEN HORNET #46 VG/F lt. tan to cream pages. spot of rust on staples. Marijuana racket story.

$30

greenhornet046.jpg

:takeit:

OOPS Was supposed to be $75 - forgot to change from Divk tracy listing.