• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC March Madness Tourney Prize List (So far...)

31 posts in this topic

Again, a huge Thank You to Nostalgic Attic for starting and running the 5th Annual Tournament! As of Sunday, 3/18, we're at 15 prizes. (Depending if Nostalgic Attics is all to one person.) Very generous donations everyone! Anyone else want to jump in? Let's definetly get it to 16 if we can so everyone in the Sweet 16 get's something! Heck, let's aim higher!Any other donations? Some of these blow me away with their generosity.

Here is the prize list so far, in no particular order (Correct me if I'm wrong):

1. Champion Banner & 1 other prize - Nostalgic Attic

2. 1 prize - Nostalgic Attic

3. Darkseid painting (6" X 8" acryllic - the Kirby "power dots" are free. lol ) by Shadow

IMG00082-20110206-1645.jpg

4. 3 Books donated by Porky

cRNmU.jpg

lCOsl.jpg

I05yk.jpg

5. 2 Books from Trev

newteentitans28.jpg

justiceleague124.jpg

6. TR Moore donates:

Amazing Adult Fantasy 13 (Classic cover) VG (raw)

7. TR Moore donates:

OSPG V41 Thor cover...VF+ or so

8. TR Moore donates:

Heritage Quarterly Auction Catalogues...VF range...($50 retail value each)

9. TR Moore donates:

Spider-Man Movie 2 #1 CGC 9.8 W

10. sckao offers a generous $100 donation in your name to the CBLDF (You pick the item they give you for the donation.)

11. Jeffro donates:

goldenagecovers.jpg

12. Tsimanga donates:

2a5g745.jpg

13. Wilson3D & Blow up the Moon donate:

I will donate a New still sealed game. You can either pick X-Men Destiny or Spider-Man: Edge of Time. Then you can tell me if you would rather have it on Wii, X-Box 360 or PS3. I'll order it and mail it anywhere in U.S. This is half donated from BlowUpTheMoon

14. JeffreyKli donates:

jan01.jpg

15. ARK donates:

scans005-2.jpg

16. Comicdonna donates:

ASMAnnual4.jpg

17. Drew In Canada's Treasury Goodness:

Marvel Treasury Edition #1 - The Spectacular Spider-man

Marvel Treasury Edition #4 - Conan

Marvel Treasury Edition #5 - Hulk on the Rampage

Marvel Treasury Edition #12 - Howard the Duck

Marvel Treasury Edition #17 - The Incredible Hulk

Marvel Treasury Edition #28 - Superman and Spider-man

Marvel Treasury Special - 1974 Giant Superhero Holiday Grab-Bag

These are all in the 8.0 – 9.2 range, except Treasury #1 which is somewhat lower

18. Blow Up The Moon donates:

asm62.jpg

19. Genrizod donating a great book:

2012-03-18_21-16-54_816.jpg

20. Genrizod going above and beyond with another prize:

2012-03-18_21-17-01_628.jpg

21. Etanick donates this CGC 8.0 X-Men

x72.jpg

22. Dice X donates: My contribution is two MAD "Big Books." Both are first printing.

Both books are included in the same lot.

MAD Cover to Cover and Here's MAD in Your Eye

124230.jpg

124231.jpg

23. Divad donates:

ds1af.jpg

24. Toro donates:

superman.jpg

25. Comicdey donates: here's my donation for the prize package (not my original painting, but a custom Shiverbones Card that he made for me of the artwork he created for me. Limited to 23....so if you like his stuff....this would be the toughest for you to get....

124187.jpg

I need to clarify my prizes...

Prizes 1, 2 and 4 are single books. Prize 3 will be 2 minimum Catalogues...winner is eligible for add'l. catalogues if they cover shipping...

1. Amazing Adult Fantasy 13 (Classic cover) VG (raw)

2. OSPG V41 Thor cover...VF+ or so

3. Heritage Quarterly Auction Catalogues...VF range...($50 retail value each)

4. Spider-Man Movie 2 #1 CGC 9.8 W

My late prize.

Cover recreation of Superman #1. My scanner could not fit the whole image. It was done by Greg Woronchak. There is a crease that goes the length from shipping. But it still is very nice.

superman.jpg

A huge thank you to Shadow for organizing the prizes. :applause: It allowed me to attend to more family things this time around during the games.

I'm not sure what the prize count is up to at this point. I will be donating the following:

1. Fantastic Four #97 CGC 8.0 OW-W

2. Fantastic Four #105 CGC 9.0 OW-W

I'll post scans later, but you have seen these books in the games. Many , Many great prizes this year. :acclaim: