• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLASSIC Amazing Spider-Man 71 cover by Romita Sr. for sale!

9 posts in this topic

I think GRAIL is the only way to describe this most classic of Amazing Spider-Man covers. This was the very first pencilled and inked Romita Sr. cover I bought back in 1995 and I've had it ever since. It was a tough decision, but the time to part with it has come.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=827962&GSub=30128

I plan to offer this for sale in what I think is a somewhat unique way that I wish would become the industry standard of selling important or higher end items. I think this method is very fair and will give a clearer picture of true value. I plan on offering this cover for a firm cash price and a trade or cash/trade price that will be higher than the cash price.

Condition is excellent. There is some whiteout on the cover as can be seen in the scan on Spiderman's shoulder, his legs and on Quicksilver's back and some used for motion lines for effect. Just a stunner of a cover!

The cash price is 65k firm. A very fair price for the best of the best.

The trade or cash/trade price is 80k. Could be slightly lower if a large portion is mostly cash.

Time payments will also be available. Please let me hear if you have an interest or would like to discuss acquiring this beauty further.

Glen

I think GRAIL is the only way to describe this most classic of Amazing Spider-Man covers. This was the very first pencilled and inked Romita Sr. cover I bought back in 1995 and I've had it ever since. It was a tough decision, but the time to part with it has come.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=827962&GSub=30128

I plan to offer this for sale in what I think is a somewhat unique way that I wish would become the industry standard of selling important or higher end items. I think this method is very fair and will give a clearer picture of true value. I plan on offering this cover for a firm cash price and a trade or cash/trade price that will be higher than the cash price.

Condition is excellent. There is some whiteout on the cover as can be seen in the scan on Spiderman's shoulder, his legs and on Quicksilver's back and some used for motion lines for effect. Just a stunner of a cover!

The cash price is 65k firm. A very fair price for the best of the best.

The trade or cash/trade price is 80k. Could be slightly lower if a large portion is mostly cash.

Time payments will also be available. Please let me hear if you have an interest or would like to discuss acquiring this beauty further.

Glen

WOW ! (worship)