• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batmans and Detectives from 1993 - 2000

6 posts in this topic

As I am culling through abunch of these from this era, aside from a maddening attempt to put together the various Knightfall, Knightsquest and Knightsend sets, is there anything in this period I should keep an eye out for key-wise? Nothing really pops in the OPG, which is no surprise, of course, though I would have thought/hoped that by the late 90's print-runs were down so far that if something interesting did happen it might have potential for a strong price.

What about the ancillary titles like LOTDK or Shadow of the Bat? Robin? Catwoman?

Thanks

Detective 475 Renee Montoya in high grade might have some potential sooner or later depending how Batwoman pans out. Now sure if that was 93 or not too lazy to look it up.

Actually, Batman 475. Which has an early 1992 cover date, I think.

I recently listed Batman #500 - 599 in around VF/NM - NM condition, at $1.50 a piece, not a single watch or sale.

This run of the Batman title is dead as dead can be.