• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed...

100 posts in this topic

Alright, that's all folks!

Is this thing on? lol

I'll check back in with you all later, after study group. Feel free to send offers to my PM box if you find anything you like, but I'm too high on the price.

No activity in over 24 hours, so here goes...

This is the one and only price drop for this thread. I'm giving the stuff away as it is, and will just resort to eBay, I suppose...

30% off everything left in the thread!!!

Not including items already claimed of course. And as always, I'm willing to deal, especially with those buying multiple lots or short boxes full of my comics.

Let's make a deal! :D

Nothing else anyone needs from this thread? I've got my eye on a certain book in my signature I'm after, and a few extra PayPal bucks wouldn't hurt to persuade me into making the purchase...

Open to offers of course. :D

If there's nothing else I can sell anyone from this thread, I'll be sending out the last couple of invoices tomorrow morning for pickups made earlier. Otherwise, send offers on anything you see that you like, and I'll be closing her down tomorrow afternoon...

This thread is now officially closed!

Alright, sadly I only have three invoices to send out today The rest of these books will be queued up for eBay I suppose. Yuck.

For my next sales thread, I will be trying a new tactic...

Be on the lookout! :shy:

This thread is now officially closed!