• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Predictable.

why post if you don't like the show?

You decided I don't like the show from one word?

With genius thinking like that why are you wasting your time on a comic book forum?

yeah i liked the twist on Count Vertigo but the actor overplays it abit too much, cool concept though

Yeah, it's ridiculous how much they let him ham it up. Doesn't make sense. He's the only one doing it too. Everybody else plays it so straight. And what's weirder is that he was pretty decent on Fringe, so it must be a conscious choice. One that just doesn't make sense tonally with the rest of the show.

yeah i liked the twist on Count Vertigo but the actor overplays it abit too much, cool concept though

Yeah, it's ridiculous how much they let him ham it up. Doesn't make sense. He's the only one doing it too. Everybody else plays it so straight. And what's weirder is that he was pretty decent on Fringe, so it must be a conscious choice. One that just doesn't make sense tonally with the rest of the show.

He was a great actor on Fringe - he's obviously doing it comic book style on this show.

Just a few things....

1)First off, lose the stiletto heels. Enuff eye candy to go around without them. IMO

2)Slade looking more and more like himself.

3) Does Shado have her dragon tattoo?

4)Have to go back and re-read my Teen Titan books for Brother Blood.

5)Will we see Ivo's offspring this season?

6) Anybody else see Diggles as Cyborg?

7) I'm going out on a limb but, could Merlin be Ra's al Ghul? How long does the Lazurus Pit take?

8) If so, then Thea would be......

Did anyone else laugh when he was on the shelf of chemicals and lightning strikes in the background?

That really freaked me out - I thought they were gonna lay the origin on us right there and then lol

Very cool episode. The only thing i was a little put off by was when Oliver shot Roy in the leg, wounding him. IMHO, that was a bit too harsh!

Can't wait to see how they handle Barry as the Flash :eek:

Yes indeed - I thought they were gonna use the serum as an origin - was getting concerned. I know they can't have the show with flash full time, but I liked him a lot and was excited at the chemistry with Felicity. Very good episode