• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Cool! :applause:

Did I imagine this or did someone already mention that he looks a lot like Wally West?

He kept saying he's not a dancer...but of course in real life, he is one. I think they kind of overdid that

I also think they hammed up the attraction between Felicity and he - it was a little too fast.

I guess he's a fast worker :tonofbricks:

I'm liking this thing called television! Seriously the movies take years to make and half the time ain't nearly as good as these shows. Here we get new stuff almost weekly and the quality is awesome. I was thinking they missed the boat - Spider-Man would have made a great tv show. So much material to work with. But I'm glad DC seems to be doing something right after destroying one of my favorite characters when they put out Green Lantern.

But I'm really liking this tv stuff. I do wonder if they can pull off the Flash - but it remains to be seen how they approach that. Keepinhg the faith!

When Barry was talking about the whirlwind and came in his house and killed his mother ... ??

Reverse Flash ??

That was our guess (my sons and me) (thumbs u

Hope it wasn't an evil Superboy, AKA "The Blur" :insane:

When Barry was talking about the whirlwind and came in his house and killed his mother ... ??

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

I'm thinking its Amazo since Ivo is involved. But Reverse-Flash is possible.

Anyone notice the magazine he was holding over his head at the beginning. It had SHOWCASE on the cover.

I will have to take another look at THAT :o

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

I also noted the "blur" reference haha. Was curious if we'd get a Welling cameo - now THAT would be fun. But they had their own Barry Allen, so it can't cross over

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

I also noted the "blur" reference haha. Was curious if we'd get a Welling cameo - now THAT would be fun. But they had their own Barry Allen, so it can't cross over

Didn't the "blur" in Arrow kill Barry's dad?

That would suggest someone villainous.

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

Or it suggests that Barry's dad was a villain.

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

Or it suggests that Barry's dad was a villain.

:idea: Reverse Flash - perhaps super-speed is genetic lol

Reverse Flash ??

I hope it was

Don't forget that at one point Clark was under the influence of Red Kryptonite and performing all kinds of crimes for a while there. Murder is a bit heavy I suppose but the use of "blur" made me think of it nonetheless