• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Good episode. Deathstroke looks great! I hope we see Ivo working on Amazo before the season finale. Confident that we will see Ras. I like meltdown Laurel better than DA Laurel. Does Roy need to become Arsenal? I don't think he needs the replacement parts. It wasn't The Question in the promo. :(

loved the episode and i agree deathstroke looked awesome

yeah he was awesome and it was a nice custom upgrade.

yeah the upgrades were cool looking it was a nice touch

[so why does laurel suddenly not believe Sebastian is a bad guy...she talked to his mother, did she suddenly forget that happened? So what if someone different was behind the mask.

I seriously wish they'd kill off Laurel and bring on Sarah full time

Edited by krighton

[so why does laurel suddenly not believe Sebastian is a bad guy...she talked to his mother, did she suddenly forget that happened? So what if someone different was behind the mask.

I seriously wish they'd kill off Laurel and bring on Sarah full time

i think is that fact that she was taking drugs and thinks the drugs were playing with her head

What is Verdant? I never read Green Arrow comics but love the show

It's a clever way of calling him "Green Arrow" without actually calling him green arrow

—Adjective

1. green with vegetation; covered with growing plants or grass: a verdant oasis.

2. of the color green: a verdant lawn.

Great series. Ive gotten my girlfriend (who hates comics:/) to watch and she wants to watch it more than me haha

I like all the clever things they throw in as well.

Verdant was a cool one as someone pointed out.

Also the names of people. Tony Daniel was a lawyer for the Doll Maker, obviously referencing DC writer Tony S Daniel.

Also they call Thea Queen "Speedy" which is weird because thats Roy Harpers character in the old Green Arrow comics. Later called Red Arrow

The number 52 is thrown in everywhere for DC New 52

im sure they are everywhere. I think what makes this show awesome is the different takes on the villains making them more realistic but keeping it true to the character from the comics.

also dig the flash backs to the island, gives you a break from all the superhero feel and makes it real.

Great series. Ive gotten my girlfriend (who hates comics:/) to watch and she wants to watch it more than me haha

I like all the clever things they throw in as well.

Verdant was a cool one as someone pointed out.

Also the names of people. Tony Daniel was a lawyer for the Doll Maker, obviously referencing DC writer Tony S Daniel.

Also they call Thea Queen "Speedy" which is weird because thats Roy Harpers character in the old Green Arrow comics. Later called Red Arrow

The number 52 is thrown in everywhere for DC New 52

im sure they are everywhere. I think what makes this show awesome is the different takes on the villains making them more realistic but keeping it true to the character from the comics.

also dig the flash backs to the island, gives you a break from all the superhero feel and makes it real.

Yeah the comic book Easter eggs are awesome.

You've mentioned some good ones there. I recall seeing the airliner in season one (can't remember which episode) when they're on the island being a Ferris Airlines plane. That was cool.

Interview on CBR with the guy who plays Roy Harper.

This part is particularly cool:

"

It's really fun knowing the way the next few episodes are going to go with the amount of comic book characters they're bringing in that have never been seen on the show before. There's a lot little Easter Eggs coming up in the next few episodes where the super comic book fans will be going, "Wait... does that mean they're going to bring in that character? Does it mean this thing is going to happen?" There's also a lot of teaming up coming in the next few episodes."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50574