• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since when did this become Pop Culture general

68 posts in this topic

I just don't see the problem. :shrug:

9548.jpg

Lately movies are all about the Benjies Billies. It's disgraceful.

tupenny-bill.jpg

If people spent less time complaining and more time starting some threads about comics there would be more threads about comics and less things for people to complain about.

If people spent less time complaining and more time starting some threads about comics there would be more threads about comics and less things for people to complain about.

There would be too many threads then. I'd have to complain.

:shy:

I am shocked I say, SHOCKED, that this graemlin :preach: has been used only once in this thread and NOT by the OP.

That's like refusing to use the steering wheel in your car...it's what it was BORN to do.

There is more about movies, tv shows, etc on this forum now than comics. I thought that was what the water cooler was for. Just saying

Since many years prior to 6/15/07... :blush:

Is this post about comics? It seems a bit off-topic. hm

I think there are too many posts in the John Carter Of Mars thread.

And too few in the "renewed interest in IM #55" thread. hm

There is more about movies, tv shows, etc on this forum now than comics. I thought that was what the water cooler was for. Just saying

Actually the modern forum is where they are talking about comics The Walking Dead. The reading of them it, the watching of it and the speculating of them it. Modern is hot again ! :cloud9:

fixed

Welcome to 2004. :baiting:

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

He hasn't got a clue what you're talking about. He spends all of his time behind his booth or at the booths of other dealers.

Maybe a little in Old Town after hours.

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

He hasn't got a clue what you're talking about. He spends all of his time behind his booth or at the booths of other dealers.

Tell me about it.

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

Tell me about it.

I don't think he ever pees while working.

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

Tell me about it.

Depends. :gossip:

san-diego-comic-con.jpg

Tell me about it.

Depends. :gossip:

Is Dale old enough to be in Grampers? That beard is misleading.