• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Bronze Age ASM slabs...CLOSED.

16 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) U.S. shipping: 1-3 slabs: 11.00 (Priority Mail box w/ Delivery Confirmation); 4 slabs? Let's chat. Outside the U.S.? Let's work something out.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #110 CGC 9.0 (WP)

*old CGC label (or better yet, Gibbon movie coming out soon :shrug:)

59.00 :news: SOLD.

The appearance of fading along the bottom left edge is a result of the pic. I held the book in hand and it's solid, rich blue in that area--no fading.

ASM110.jpg

ASM #108 CGC 9.4 (OWW)

99.00 :news: SOLD.

That's gotta be pic glare in the lower left corner area; I'll go check to confirm.

Update: the pic makes it much worse than it is; however, there is a thread-thin line from the left corner of the picture frame to the bottom edge of the book (1 inch in length). It's not a solid line but it's there punctuated by a white speck at the very bottom edge. It's no doubt printer-related.

ASM108.jpg

Very nice Scott.

... hm

That #108 makes me wonder, does it have any white along the spine, and what are the grader's notes? I need a 9.6, but they don't show up often.

Thanks, Don. I don't think there's any white on the spine though the pic looks like it--I'll check it out. Also, I'll call for graders' notes tomorrow.

Update: I stand corrected; there is white along the spine: a very small amount at the top and it gets even less so until the bottom staple where it disappears. With that said, for a black picture frame book it's really not even a remotely bad miswrap. But the very slight miswrap is there.

:news: Price adjusted on the #108, though, because after all these words of description, one might think the book is a 6.4. :insane:

Florida's basketball team engaged in some serious self-destruction yesterday and I included some pro-Florida trash talk earlier, so it's high time to put this thread to bed...

:news: Take the 2 remaining slabs--ASM #108 CGC 9.4 (OWW) and #110 CGC 9.0 (W) for:

135.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe: