• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You might be a redneck, uh...comic nerd...

59 posts in this topic

I was throwing out a bunch of boxes yesterday, and realized that I'm a huge nerd because I evaluate any box I throw away for its usefulness for comic shipping.

In the (awful) tradition of Jeff Foxworthy, I thought this might be a good idea for a thread. What quirks identify you as a comic nerd?

You might be a comic nerd if, ____________________.

.......even as an adult you have dreams about BatMan firing Grayson as his sidekick and making you the new Robin. You actually consider the advantages to fighting crime with tights or without tights under your green speedo and then decide yes I will shave my legs, like the great First Robin Himself. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Det38s.jpg

I was throwing out a bunch of boxes yesterday, and realized that I'm a huge nerd because I evaluate any box I throw away for its usefulness for comic shipping.

Mann.. what a total geek you are..

That is insane.. you have a problem.. you need help..

Oh wait..

Here is a snapshot of the attic in my Garage..

If my wife was able to go up there she would ask me WTf are all these boxes from?

I throw them up there as I get comic stuff in the mail.

But I do re use almost all of them at some point.

27_laughing.gif..thought I would share.

boxes.JPG