• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st app. of cloak and dagger??

36 posts in this topic

9.8 W??

Do you have a Speedball #1 in 9.8 W? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wow - there's not a single graded copy of Speedball #1 in the Census, let alone a 9.8 W!!! It must be RARE!!! Slab it immediately - I hear there's a movie in, um, various stages of development right now, right, and that prices will go THROUGH THE ROOF when it comes out!!

By the way, I hear it is nearly impossible to complete a run of Crisis on Infinite Earths #1-12 in any grade!

(The sad thing, Cousin Larry, is that some people now will start doing Google searches to see if there really is a Speedball movie in development. foreheadslap.gif)

9.8 W??

Do you have a Speedball #1 in 9.8 W? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wow - there's not a single graded copy of Speedball #1 in the Census, let alone a 9.8 W!!! It must be RARE!!! Slab it immediately - I hear there's a movie in, um, various stages of development right now, right, and that prices will go THROUGH THE ROOF when it comes out!!

By the way, I hear it is nearly impossible to complete a run of Crisis on Infinite Earths #1-12 in any grade!

(The sad thing, Cousin Larry, is that some people now will start doing Google searches to see if there really is a Speedball movie in development. foreheadslap.gif)

There are no raw copies being auctioned in Ebay right now either, although there is one on an Ebay store. This could well be THE hot book right now. 893whatthe.gif

I really don't care how rare it is! I would just like one!

sumo.gif

Then go to the nearest dollar bin, feel around in the dirt and grime underneath it, and you're bound to come up with three or four nice copies!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Already tried that, didn't come up with anything but a headache, so I thought that I would try here, seems to be more of a headache just trying to explain myself to all of you! sleeping.gif

Already tried that, didn't come up with anything but a headache, so I thought that I would try here, seems to be more of a headache just trying to explain myself to all of you! sleeping.gif

sorry.gif

Just kidding!

YOU SUCK!

You sound like a big guy, with all that jazz! bravo! I suck!

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

flowerred.gif

flowerred.gifshy.gif

I miss Shark Majoo. frown.gifsorry.gif

He was overrated! tonofbricks.gif