• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st app. of cloak and dagger??

36 posts in this topic

If they've announced a Cloak and Dagger movie, I quit!! 893frustrated.gif

Dear God,

Please let there be a Cloak & Dagger movie.

Thank You,

The Entire CGC Message Board

Can someone please tell me what issue this happens in, Web of Spidey something, right?? Thanks

Steve Burns

hi.gif

If you want to pay stupid money for a slabbed PPSS #64 9.6, PM me. tongue.gif

Can someone please tell me what issue this happens in, Web of Spidey something, right?? Thanks

Steve Burns

hi.gif

How much do you want for it?

I don't want to pay stupid money for anything. But from time to time I seem to anyways. Thanks for the offer, but I will have to hold out for a 9.8 with white pages. SO.... If anyone out there has a PPSSM 64 CGC 9.8 with WHITE pages please PM me. Thank You all!

sumo.gif

Steve Burns

hi.gif

I hadn't really given any serious thought about selling it...probably wouldn't let it go unless the offer was very attractive (i.e., it would have to incorporate some kind of Movie Hype anticipation premium!)

Steve Burns

hi.gif

I hadn't really given any serious thought about selling it...probably wouldn't let it go unless the offer was very attractive (i.e., it would have to incorporate some kind of Movie Hype anticipation premium!)

I was more just curious about what you thought "stupid money" would be for that issue in 9.6. I'd rather just buy a raw NM copy. Oh wait, I just did. smile.gif

Title:         Cloak and Dagger

Log Line:  Two teenager runaways, rich white girl who can generate bright light and a street-smart black boy who can generate darkness, become vigilantes and protect other street kids from urban corruption.

Writer:      David Tischman

Agent:       n/a

Buyer:       Dimension Films

Price:         n/a

Genre:       Action-Adventure

More:        To be adapted from the out-of-print Marvel comic book by the same name.  Marvel's Avi Arad will produce with Rick Alexander. Kevin Feige will Executive Produce.

Title: Cloak and Dagger

Log Line: Two teenager runaways, rich white girl who can generate bright light and a street-smart black boy who can generate darkness, become vigilantes and protect other street kids from urban corruption.

Writer: David Tischman

Agent: n/a

Buyer: Dimension Films

Price: n/a

Genre: Action-Adventure

More: To be adapted from the out-of-print Marvel comic book by the same name. Marvel's Avi Arad will produce with Rick Alexander. Kevin Feige will Executive Produce.

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/260258/news?item_id=260277

Dear God,

Thank you for answering my prayer.

Regards,

The Entire CGC Forum

So JC, what are you going quit and when will you be quiting?

Yeah, I know about that, but it's just the adaptation rights, which seem to be scarfed up so quickly of late, someone probably owns the rights to Fusion: The Terrible Midget Terrors. 27_laughing.gif

I'm talking about a real production start date, where we've got stars and a director attached. If that happens with Cloak and Dagger, then I know the end is near.

Ooops, this answered my own question:

"Marvel's Kevin Feige, an executive producer on the film, confirmed for C2F that Dimension has placed the project in turnaround. Feige gave no other details about the future of the project."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Good try guys.

Ooops, this answered my own question:

"Marvel's Kevin Feige, an executive producer on the film, confirmed for C2F that Dimension has placed the project in turnaround. Feige gave no other details about the future of the project."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Good try guys.

[!@#%^&^]. Way to go, God. mad.gif