• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saga #1 CGC SS Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples CLOSED.

45 posts in this topic

Ok, folks, here's the deal: Thanks to a deal that was worked out, I am able to offer you copies of Saga #1 first print SIGNED by writer Brian K. Vaughan and artist Fiona Staples that will be CGC Signature Series graded! BkV signed them at the Saga #1 release party at Meltdown Comics in LA, and Ms. Staples signed them at WonderCon in Anaheim last Friday. The books are on their way to CGC and will be fast track graded.

As far as condition, I picked out a small stack of copies that looked to be at least 9.6 in my opinion, but may hopefully come back a little higher. You are buying this book without a guarantee on grade, but if for some reason they all come back below 9.4, you're not forced to buy it. *NOTE: Grade Preference will be given to those of you who subbed BkV books with me at Image Expo. Them's the breaks, kids.

So, here's the deal:

* ONE (1) per person

* PayPal payments or money orders only

* Shipping is $10 for the 1 slab to a US address, exact cost for International addresses

* No probies or troublemakers, please.

Price: $80 for Saga #1 CGC Signature Series graded, signed by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

First 7 Next 2 people to post the :takeit: get to order one. Have at it! Sorry, no pics yet.

All spots taken. Those of you who posted after the first 7, lemme see what I can do.